08 December 2012

Rainy London


Hey Guys! I´m again sorry for late post.. School, tests and oncoming Christmas doesn´t allow  me to spend my free time by blogging. So now back to actual post from London. You know, we went there because of Robbie Williams concert, but after concert we had all weekend in London agead us. And it means SHOPIIIING in Oxford street! Oh yes! Lots of amazing shops and my favourite Starbucks. Have you tasted the new edition with gingerbread flavor? - delicious latté in cute christmas cup. We spend the evening in maze restaurant.

Ahoj! Znovu se omlouvám za další opožděný článek.. Škola, samé testy a blížící se Vánoce mi neumožňují trávit svůj čas blogováním. Ale teď zpátky k aktuálnímu příspěvku z Londýna. Jak jsem minule psala, jel ajsem tam na koncert Robbieho Williamse, ale to zabralo jen jeden večer, takže po skončení jsme měli před sebou celý volný víkend v Londýně. To znamená NÁÁÁKUPY v Oxford street! Yop! Plno úžasných obchodů a mých oblíbených Starbucksů. Už jste vyzkoušeli vánoční novinku s perníkovou příchutí? - výborné latté v roztomilém vánočním kelímku. Večer jsme pak strávili v restauraci maze.



inspiration from weheartit

some yummies from maze restaurant


8 comments:

  1. oh you're so lucky! I´d love going to Oxford Street shopping <3 Do you buy a lot of great things? xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invito - Italy
    Io sono brasiliano.
    Dedicato alla lettura di qui, e da visitare.
    Ho un blog molto semplice. Ti invito a farmi visita, e, se possibile seguire insieme per loro e con loro. Mi è sempre piaciuto scrivere, esporre e condividere le mie idee con le persone, a prescindere dalla classe sociale, credo religioso, l'orientamento sessuale, o, di Razza.
    Per me, ciò che il nostro interesse è lo scambio di idee, e, pensieri.
    'm non nello spazio Grullo mio, ti aspettano.
    Confessare, che sto seguendo il tuo blog.
    Forza, pace, gioia e amicizia
    Auguri Brasileiras.
    www.josemariacosta.com


    Invitation - Inglês
    I'm Brazilian.
    Spent reading here, and visit.
    I have a very simple blog. I'm inviting you to visit me, and if possible follow together for them and with them. I always liked to write, expose and share my ideas with people, regardless of class Social, Religious Creed, the Sexual Orientation, or, of Ethnicity.
    To me, what will interest is our exchange of ideas, and, thoughts.
    'm there in my space Simpleton, waiting for you.
    Confess, that I am following your blog.
    Strength, Peace, Joy and Friendship
    Greetings Brasileiras.
    www.josemariacosta.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog, would you like to check out mine and follow ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture is lovely! Hope you spent great time in London ;)

    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acabo de descubrir tu blog !! me encantaa ! tienes cosas muy interesantes que te parece si nos seguimos?? te espero en mi blog ! y estaré de vuelta muy prontito siguiendo tus actualizaciones un besazo ♥

    http://www.omelocotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear! Very nice blog! You are very lucky: I love London <3
    I'm new follower! Do you want to follow me too? www.apartoffashion.blogspot.com
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...